HUGE college dorm LP/8-track score !!

Old August 12th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
DeserTBoB

Default FS: (51) tapes for sale-all new wave-college dorm lot-1980-90's era-PUNK-$$$$$$

On 12 Aug 2006 08:12:10 -0700, "Dwight D. Eisenhower" (aka the deluded
Charles M. Nudo, Jr. of Drums, PA) spamming from
wrote:

http://tinypicsnip

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OFF-TOPIC SPAMMER AND DIRTBAG SELLER!

This spammer and eBay fraudster, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, aka
66fourdoor on eBay, is yet another annoying eBay spammer, as well as
an eBay cheat and crook. He's obviously under pressure now due to my
efforts, as he's sending my ISP and othe net ops messages threatening
legal action if they don't shut me up...ain't gonna happen! Now, due
to fraud complaints on eBay, he's trying to "direct market" by
spamming the hell out of Usenet. Don't be beguiled by his "great
feedback," either...take a look at his attempts at extortion and his
"buried" bad feedback at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Also, take a look at his retaliatory bad feedback left for others at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...r&Dirn=Left+by

This guy's a proven nut case and crook. He defrauded me twice under
two different eBay account names, one having been shut down since then
for fraud.

Do Usenet a favor...turn this creep in for spam today at:

(use email account he used in his spam)
(main account POP3 address )

....and do NOT fall victim to his scam sales!
Old August 13th 06, 12:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 12 Aug 2006 08:12:10 -0700, "Dwight D. Eisenhower"
wrote:

http://tinypic snip

Hey Noodles! So, eBay's leaning on you pretty hard, eh? Now, you're
trying to "direct market" on Usenet...all with zero sales and 100%
spam poisoning! Lotsa luck keeping your epix accounts.

You're about "done," douchebag.
Old August 13th 06, 01:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods

wrote:

[...]

What DeserTBob conveniently leaves out is, he is bitter over having (2)
Ebay accounts of his own recently suspended- for auction harassment,
driving bidders away from auctions, and posting private contact info.

His "fraud" accusations amount to him returning (1) audio alignment
tape for a full refund- while he kept another VHS tape because it was a
rare OOP movie at the time.

You make the call.

Old August 13th 06, 04:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace
DeserTBoB

On 13 Aug 2006 05:33:51 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

What DeserTBob conveniently leaves out is, he is bitter over having (2)
Ebay accounts of his own recently suspended- for auction harassment,
driving bidders away from auctions, and posting private contact info. snip

Both shut down because of you, Charlie Noodles, crying like a baby
when your 66fourdoor eBay scam account got shut down...AGAIN...for
fraud.

His "fraud" accusations amount to him returning (1) audio alignment
tape for a full refund- snip

Tape was a fraud run off on his misaligned home machines. When I
called him on it, he said, "Send it back for a full refund." Then, he
tried to cheat by saying I never returned it. Fortunately, and
knowing I was dealing with a crook, I used Delivery Confirmation. THEN
he send the refund. I have emails and receipts proving all this.

while he kept another VHS tape because it was a
rare OOP movie at the time. snip

An illegal bootleg dupe, on a worn out home VHS machine, on a worn out
VHS rental cassette. I only kept the movie as evidence, nothing more.

You make the call. snip

The "call" is that Charlie Nudo is a petty theif and a paranoid
delusional nutbag.
Old August 13th 06, 09:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace

of the gods" wrote:

[...]

yet you're the one with 2 permanently suspended accounts

smells like jealous bitterness on your part

Old August 13th 06, 10:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace
DeserTBoB

On 13 Aug 2006 13:46:16 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

yet you're the one with 2 permanently suspended accounts

smells like jealous bitterness on your part snip

Then why is eBay "reconsidering" their decision...AND looking into
your activities a little more closely?

Tell the nice folks why your eBay 66fourdoor account is restricted,
Noodles. We'd all like to hear that...."Mr. Dildow"...or is that "Mr.
Heresay?"

....and he bitches because I muffed one word.
Old August 15th 06, 12:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD

of the gods" wrote:

yet you're the one with 2 permanently suspended accounts

smells like jealous bitterness on your part snip

Then why is eBay "reconsidering" their decision...AND looking into
your activities a little more closely?

Tell the nice folks why your eBay 66fourdoor account is restricted,
Noodles. We'd all like to hear that...."Mr. Dildow"...or is that "Mr.
Heresay?"

...and he bitches because I muffed one word.

sure they are....

It must be nice to live in never-never land where you live- remind me
to come visit you there sometime, when I want a vacation from reality.

WTT: These Cards - Update 8/6/04 James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 August 6th 04 11:12 AM
OVER 10,000 CARDS 66% to 75% OFF PART I Rose Hockey 0 December 6th 03 12:51 PM
CHRISTMAS SALE II! 66% to 75% OFF BOOK VALUE Rose Hockey 0 November 30th 03 02:03 PM
90/91 Score singles L8TR Hockey 0 November 28th 03 06:48 AM
90/91 Score Canadian Dogger Hockey 0 November 15th 03 07:23 AM