Facts coming out...Cheney orchestrated Lebanon

Old August 14th 06, 04:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Facts coming out...Cheney orchestrated Lebanon

Now that Seymour Hirsch has blown the lid off of Cheney's dirty little
secret, there are confirmations galore coming out of Washington.
Cheney, who is the head of the corporate "shadow goverment" currently
running the US, has a vested interest in having Isreal invade Lebanon
as a "dry run" for his planned Iran invasion. According to various
papers this morning, there are now sources within the Pentagon and the
White House who are confirming this allegation.

This is an impeachable offense...hands down. If we can impeach Cheney
after the November elections, Bush loses his "brain," Condom Rice
will run amok and the whole Bush Bird Administration will collapse.

Let's DO it!
Old August 14th 06, 09:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

This is an impeachable offense...hands down. If we can impeach Cheney
after the November elections, Bush loses his "brain," Condom Rice
will run amok and the whole Bush Bird Administration will collapse.

Let's DO it!

Aah, it's too hot to work that hard.

Old August 14th 06, 09:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD

William W Western wrote:
This is an impeachable offense...hands down. If we can impeach Cheney
after the November elections, Bush loses his "brain," Condom Rice
will run amok and the whole Bush Bird Administration will collapse.

Let's DO it!

Aah, it's too hot to work that hard.

Yeh, with all that global warming, I'm just glad we have someone like
Cheney to plan these attacks. It's hot out there- I'm staying indoors

Old August 14th 06, 10:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:09:14 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Aah, it's too hot to work that hard. snip

Ach mon! Take yurrrr tam off!
Old August 14th 06, 10:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

William W Western wrote:
This is an impeachable offense...hands down. If we can impeach Cheney
after the November elections, Bush loses his "brain," Condom Rice
will run amok and the whole Bush Bird Administration will collapse.

Let's DO it!

Aah, it's too hot to work that hard.

yeh, with all that global warming- I'm just staying in from now on....

Old August 15th 06, 12:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Aah, it's too hot to work that hard. snip
Ach mon! Take yurrrr tam off!

Hey, there's my problem. I still have on my Stanford long-johns.

Old August 15th 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:17:08 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Aah, it's too hot to work that hard. snip

Ach mon! Take yurrrr tam off!

Hey, there's my problem. I still have on my Stanford long-johns. snip

Might be well advised to take those Hudson's Bay blankets off, as
well.

My grandparents and children took a train trip via CPR to Calgary
circa 1933. Grandma was beguiled by The Bay store (still across the
street from CPR's Hotel Palliser last time I was up yonder), and
bought a gaggle of Hudson's Bay Company wool blankets.

I'm still using them today, and they're as hardy as ever, save for
restitching the silk.

Ach, a proper scotsman LURRRRVS a bargain!

Old August 15th 06, 01:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 14:11:57 -0700, "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE
ROAD" wrote:

yeh, with all that global warming- I'm just staying in from now on.... snip

Why not REALLY protect yourself, Noodles? Connect a 480 V feed
through a few hundred feet of SO cord, wire each phase to one of your
nuts and the right hand respectively, throw the third phase in the
water, go get in your tin boat and set off. When you get far enough
away, I'll jerk the cord, the tin boat will capsize, you'll go in the
water, and I'll throw the breaker. Deal?
Old August 15th 06, 02:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Might be well advised to take those Hudson's Bay blankets off, as
well.
I'm still using them today, and they're as hardy as ever, save for
restitching the silk.

Good for you. In the last few years when my nieces and nephews
(with Canadian roots - but all living in the U.S.) get married we give them
a brand new Hudson's Bay 6 point blanket for a wedding gift. I usually place
a little HBC and Canadian history lesson that I print out on a nice heavy
paper in the packaging. I always get the impression, if I am around when
they open it, that they think their Uncle and Auntie have gone el cheapo
with some blanket we picked up at the Wal-Mart on the way to the wedding.
They seem delighted when opening a $19.98 sandwich griller though. Maybe
someday they (or their heirs) will know the difference in value.