Coin Talk Needs You

Old September 15th 03, 02:23 AM
Peter T Davis

I actually have something even more interesting than a simple link to Google
groups in the works.
Peter
http://www.cointalk.org

"Stujoe" wrote in message
t...
In article te89b.446235$o%2.203193@sccrnsc02, Peter T Davis spoke
thusly...
If you would like to write up a tutorial for people how to get to RCC,

and
have that tutorial written for people who have no clue what USENET is at
all, then you're welcome to post it at Coin Talk.

This is the tutorial I put up on my site under Coin Discussion
Groups*:

http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...llecting.coins

:-)

*(http://www.thestujoecollection.com/f...topic.php?t=12)

--
Stu Miller
Visit the Virtual Coin Museum (over 100 displays):

Old September 16th 03, 01:19 AM
Stujoe

In article Hw89b.449859$uu5.79919@sccrnsc04,
says...
I actually have something even more interesting than a simple link to Google
groups in the works.
Peter
http://www.cointalk.org

If you are going to do what I suspect...it would be interesting to see.
I had thought about it but my server doesn't allow me to do some things
that would be needed to accomplish it and the mod for phpbb was a little
too risky for me to try. :-)

--
Stu Miller
Visit the Virtual Coin Museum (over 100 displays):
http://www.thestujoecollection.com/museum.htm

How to avoid getting cheated on eBay - periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 1 August 16th 03 01:30 AM
Coin grading/authentication services -- periodic post Linda Coins 6 August 8th 03 06:25 AM
A coin I like but you probably won't Bill Krummel Coins 11 August 3rd 03 01:50 PM
Help on telling repro Linda Coins 11 July 30th 03 02:03 AM
Coin returns and a question about toning Bill Krummel Coins 28 July 11th 03 02:09 AM