Christmas presants

Old January 1st 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.dolls,rec.collecting

Default Christmas presants

----and what desired doll did you receice for this Holiday Season?

Janice
Old January 1st 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 22:18:39 -0500, Don & Janice Watt wrote:

----and what desired doll did you receice for this Holiday Season?

Unfortunately this NG seems to be the place for ads from people who are
hoping to make a fast buck, rather than somewhere that afficionados can
talk about their dolls.

Having said that, I've just finished a Vicki Anguish doll, and I'm *very*
pleased with her. Margo by Char Smith is waiting to be dressed, and Betty
Ruth by Betty Burchfield is work in progress.........

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net
Old January 2nd 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls

I also make repro porcelain dolls ,but mostly antique. I have
severalAntique German (Kestner, Armand Marseilles and a couple of German
heads that I am trying to find out who made them)I am very proud of the
14 In. Bru Jne. I made.
I won first prizes for my origional clothing,and some for the dolls That
waswhen I belonged to The U.F.D.C. Land O` Lakes doll Club.
Happu Dolling,
Janice
P.S.Lets get some discussion groups going on this site! This is as it
used to be J.C.

Old January 3rd 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls

In article ,
The Wanderer wrote:

----and what desired doll did you receice for this Holiday Season?

I got an Elektra Barbie from my husband!

--
Janet F. Caires-Lesgold
Speaker-to-Toys
Old January 3rd 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls,rec.collecting

I got the Holiday season doll plus a card stating when the picnic doll
comes out she will be your next doll from Me.
Barbara

Don & Janice Watt wrote:

----and what desired doll did you receice for this Holiday Season?

Janice

Remove SPAMBLOCK from email address to reply