How to find Doll Shows

Old March 31st 05, 02:20 AM

Default How to find Doll Shows

I live in the Northeast and am having trouble finding out when there
are doll shows. Can anyone tell me of a good place to look to find out
when doll shows will be held?

Thanks,
Krista

Old March 31st 05, 04:03 PM
Barbara

Shows and Events!

Click Here for National Barbie Convention Information!

Florida

Robert Raikes Signing & Hitty Wooden Doll Carving Event
January 15,2005
Dream Dolls Gallery & More
West Palm Beach, FL
Information: (561) 640-9575

Doll Show
March 5, 2005
Saint Luke Catholic Church
Palm Springs, FL
Information: (561) 640-9575

5th Annual Summer Show & Sale Sponsored by the Orange Blossom Fashion
Doll Club
June 12, 2005 10am to 3pm
Artserve
1350 East Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Information: (954) 764-2012

Georgia

2005 Atlanta Doll Collectors Show and Sale
May 7, 2005 10am - 4pm
Radisson Hotel Atlanta Northlake
4156 Lavista Rd
Tucker, GA 30084
Information:

Illinois

15th Annual Young at Heart Doll & Bear Show
May 7 & 8, 2005 10am - 5pm
Rockome Gardens
5 miles west of I-57 Exit 203
Arcola, IL
Information: (217) 268-4106

Indiana

Valparaiso Dolls & Friends of Indiana 10th Annual Doll & Teddy Bear Show
& Sale
September 11, 2005 10am to 4pm
Porter County Expo Center
Valparaiso, IN
Information:

Kentucky

Louisville Making Memories Doll Show & Sale
November 7, 2004 10am - 4pm
Executive Inn (across from main entrance to fairgrounds)
978 Phillips Lane
Louisville, Ky.
Information: 270-782-0033

Michigan

We Love Barbie Fashion Doll Show
February 13, 2005 11am - 3pm
Wayne Tree Manor
35100 Van Born Rd
Information: (734) 455-2110

New Jersey

Woodbridge Doll & Bear Show & Sale
February 20, 2005 9:30am - 3:30 pm
The Hampton Inn
370 Route 9 North
Woodbridge, NJ
Information: (732) 583-7915

Somerset County 4-H Exchange
25th Annual Doll & Teddy Bear Show
February 26, 2005 10am-3:30pm
4-H Center
310 Milltown Road
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Information: (609) 466-8005

Atlantique City Spring Festival
March 18, 2005 1pm-6pm
March 19, 2005 10am-7pm
March 20, 2005 10am-5pm
New Atlantic City Convention Center
1 Miss America Way
Atlantic City, NJ
Information: (800) 526-2724

Atlantique City Holiday Megafair
October 15, 2005 10am-7pm
October 16, 2005 10am-5pm
New Atlantic City Convention Center
1 Miss America Way
Atlantic City, NJ
Information: (800) 526-2724

Woodbridge, NJ MetroDolls Charity Luncheon Benefiting "Making Strides
Against Breast Cancer" Sept 11, 2005
http://www.metrodolls.com
Information: 732-583-5608

New Mexico

Crossroads Doll & Teddy Bear Show
November 13, 2004 10am to 4pm
Albuquerque Garden Center
Albuquerque, NM
Information: (775) 348-7713

Ohio

Cleveland Doll Club
April 3, 2005 10am to 3pm
The Kirtland Party Center
9270 Chillicothe Rd
Kirtland, OH

Tickled Pink Doll & Toys Show
September 5, 2004
Comfort Inn
Chillicothe, OH
Information: (740) 774-2853

Missouri

The St. Louis Fashion Doll Collector's Club, Inc. Doll Sale & Diorama
Contest
May 22, 2005 9:00am -3:00 p.m.
Holiday Inn
6921 South Lindbergh Blvd. (@ I-55)
St. Louis, MO 63125
Information: (618) 398-6411

Oregon

Crossroad Doll & Teddy Bear Show
September 18 & 19, 2004 10am to 4:30pm Sat
Sunday 10am to 4pm
Washington County Fairgrounds
Hillsboro, OR
Information: (775) 348-7713

Pennsylvania

Pittsburgh Toy, Comic & Childhood Collectibles Show
April 9-10, 2005 10am-4pm
Pittsburgh Expomart at Monroeville Mall 105 Mall Blvd, Monroeville, PA 15146
Information: (814)467-1500

Nevada

Reno Doll & Teddy Bear Show
October 2, 2004
Place: To be announced
Information: (775) 348-7713

South Carolina

Pee Dee Doll Club 18th Annual Doll show and Sale
October 2, 2004 10am-4pm
Florence High School
Beltline Drive
Florence, SC
Information: (843) 393-7416

Tennessee

Collectors United Nashville Doll Show and Sale
March 13, 2005 10am - 4pm
Nashville Airport Marriott
1 Marriott Dr
Nashville, TN 37217
Info: (706) 695-8242

Texas

Central Texas Doll Club Doll & Toy Show and Sale
September 11, 2004 10am-4pm
General Exhibits Building
H.O.T. Fairgrounds
4601 Bosque Blvd
Waco, TX
Information: (254) 235-7090

Sun Country Doll Folks 31st Annual Doll Show and Sale
March 5, 2005 9am-4pm
Holiday Inn-Airport Hotel
I-10 and Airway Blvd Exit 25
El, Paso, TX 79925
Information: (505) 874-9182 or (915) 587-6550

Austin Doll & Toy Show & Sale
April 16, 2005 10am-4pm
Travis County Expo Center
Banquet Hall
7311 Decker Lane
Austin, TX
Information: (512) 219 6616

Utah

Crossroads Doll & Teddy Bear Show
October 9, 2004 10am to 4pm
Utah State Fairgrounds
Salt Lake City, UT
Information: (775) 348-7713

Washington

Crossroads Doll & Teddy Bear Show
October 16 10am to 4:30pm
October 17 10am to 4pm
Western Washington Fairgrounds
Puyallup, WA
Information: (775) 348-7713

Wisconsin

17th Annual Fox Valley Area Toy Show
April 24, 2005 9am to 3pm
Waverly Beach Supper Club
Menasha, WI
Information: (920) 730-0292
Foreign Shows

Canada

Northern Lights Doll Artisan Society
May 6-8, 2005
Ramada Hotel & Conference Centre
11834 Kingsway
Edmonton, AB
Information: (780) 472-1750
Email:

Netherlands

The Netherlands
Sunday 24-04-2005
10.00am-16.00pm
Admission Euro 2,-
Van der Valk Hotel Cuijk
A73, exit Cuijk
Information: Think Pink! Barbiemuseum
www.barbiemuseum.nl/festival.htm

wrote:
I live in the Northeast and am having trouble finding out when there
are doll shows. Can anyone tell me of a good place to look to find out
when doll shows will be held?

Thanks,
Krista

Remove SPAMBLOCK from email address to reply

Old April 2nd 05, 03:55 AM
mcist111

I love the show at the Eastern States Exposition hall on April 2......see
their web site:

http://www.mavencompany.com/

You can pick up ads for other shows in the Northeast.

Marge

oups.com...

Old April 4th 05, 12:37 AM

Thank you all, Krista