A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Sport Collectables » Basketball
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Tired of Auctions??? Got lots of GOODcards in hand!!!

Old May 10th 04, 10:57 PM
Intimidatorz
external usenet poster

Default Tired of Auctions??? Got lots of GOODcards in hand!!!

Tired of waiting all day to bid on the card of your dreams and just to be outbid at last min!!! Tired of high prices and shipping costs and crappy cards!!! or getting burned??? I have a perfect 100 % positive feedback rating !!! Collection is getting too BIG!!! Tired of listing on multiple auctions for endless hours. Deal direct !!!
Well I have lots of good cards I would liek to sell. From 1970-2004. U name it I could probly have it. Most all Top players and Star cards ready for a new owner or resell for profit???.I also have lots of commons and cards from high dollar broken sets.Lots of nice insets and rookies to move. Also I have a good selection of S.L.U.s in very good condition. Some memoribilla.
L.M.K. WHO and WHAT you are looking for and a fair price you are willing to pay and a zip code for shipping cost. Thank you Intimidatorz
I also have a massive Football and Baseball and Nascar collections for sale.
Ads