"In The Mail" Wednesday 12/17/03

Old December 17th 03, 07:32 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Wednesday 12/17/03

Off to start my Christmas shopping so I will make this a quick report on this
warm rainy new england day.

One return to sender I could use some help with and that was from:

RETIRED BASEBALL

Jake Gibbs ??????????? any ideas??
19133 Peninsula Point Rd
Corneliums, NC 28031
handwritten: no such person at this address

but the few successes the mailperson left this day were from:

GOLF

Nick Faldo
C/o PGA
sent 8/8/03
received 12/16/03
returned 2/2 sports trading cards signed

FOOTBALL

Charles Allen - San Diego Chargers
192 Victoria Loop
Port Townsend, Wa 98368
sent 11/17/03
received 12/16/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Randy Minniear -New York Giants
739 Westport Road
Easton, Ct 06612-1537
sent 8/27/03
received 12/17/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

BASEBALL

Glenn Adams - San Francisco Giants
RR 1
Sedan, NM 88436-9801
sent 12/8/03
received 12/17/03
received index card signed

HOCKEY

Dave Rochefort - Detroit Red Wings
7035 83RD St NW
Edmonton, Ab t6C 2Y1
Canada
sent 12/1/03
received 12/17/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Also had a successful day with a couple of auction wins with Autograph world.
They were from deceased british actress Binnie Barnes and deceased opera singer
Robert Merritt.

and that was my autograph day, how was yours?

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken
Old December 17th 03, 07:53 PM
Po Boy

Jake Gibbs, NY Yankees 1962-1971

Old December 17th 03, 11:08 PM
Bob Andrews

Kenneth465 wrote:
Off to start my Christmas shopping so I will make this a quick report
on this warm rainy new england day.

One return to sender I could use some help with and that was from:

RETIRED BASEBALL

Jake Gibbs ??????????? any ideas??
19133 Peninsula Point Rd
Corneliums, NC 28031
handwritten: no such person at this address

Try this one for Jake Gibbs.
Success reported this past summer.

Gibbs, Jake
223 St. Andrews Circle