offtopic

Old December 16th 03, 07:31 PM
dahoov2

Default offtopic

CompuUSA online service is a joke. Have to vent...

Ordered a PC Flat Panel monitor from them the third week in November.
I got an email saying thanks, your oder will ship 3-6 days.

on the 6th day nothing. So I looked at their site and item siad
shipped. I waited days and then still nothing so I called....

The guy there said "it's on the dock RIGHT now and will ship TODAY...
another few days and nothing. Then I get an email. Said "your item
was processed for delayed shipping and will ship on the 17th of
December". I sent an email telling them I wasn't happy... no
answer....

I then get another email a couple more days later. It says we're
sorry, your item is delayed. We have had more orders place than they
can handle and we will have all orders (I forgot the date they said
but I qualified by weeks) processed and shipped on the 19th with hopes
all items can be delivered in time for Christmas. So I emails VERY
upset. They lied to me on the phone and in previous emails. So on
this email, I said I was going to file a complaint...

This morning, I get an email from a guy who said they will fed ex my
order and that they will deduct the rebate so I don't have to "worry
about it"....

This afternoon, I get an email saying sorry, they don't have my item
and it's on backorder from a company and they can't get it!

I am so ****ed off right now I would love to scream.

Old December 17th 03, 12:24 AM
Kris

Hey Sue! If we're venting, I'll go in with you. I took my computer to
CompUSA because of a problem with the internet connection, and they
got it back to me 6 WEEKS later(that's with me calling them every day
after the first 4 weeks had gone by). All this after they originally
said it would only take 5 days. Then, to top it all off, they deleted
my entire harddrive. I'll never go there again.

That does feel better.

Kris

Old December 17th 03, 12:56 AM
dahoov2

They deleted your hard drive!?! man, that's enough to make anyone go
biserk... what's wrong with those people anyway! Incompetence runs
rampant I guess. I feel for ya... and don't blame you at all. I think
I'll go to Best Buy for my PC needs.

Old December 17th 03, 08:26 AM
Todd F.

That's retail............

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
news

Old December 17th 03, 03:31 PM
LJinFLA

Todd's right. I suggest asking your friends and family for a good, local,
small business owner. We found a great guy through my nephew. He builds and
repairs.

"Todd F." wrote in message
That's retail............

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
news

Old December 17th 03, 09:59 PM
John Papanikolaou

Sue,
I do all my pc shopping at www.pricegrabber.com and www.pricewatch.com. Ive
given up on CompUSA, their prices are just too steep. Good luck hope it all
works out.

Pappy

news

Old December 17th 03, 10:51 PM
dahoov2

Funny you should mention that; according to my son, that's how he
bought the DVD writer... I guess I have learned my lesson. I can
cancel my order, but it's late and I don't see a better deal on the
monitor at this point. I might as well give them till Christmas. I'll
just put a note in my hubby's stocking about it if it doesn't arrive
in time.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:59:37 -0600, "John Papanikolaou"
wrote:

Sue,
I do all my pc shopping at www.pricegrabber.com and www.pricewatch.com. Ive
given up on CompUSA, their prices are just too steep. Good luck hope it all
works out.

Pappy

news

Old December 18th 03, 10:06 AM
Todd F.

Hey, long time no see .

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
*** REMOVE NOSPAM TO REPLY TO ME ***

"John Papanikolaou" wrote in message
Sue,
I do all my pc shopping at www.pricegrabber.com and www.pricewatch.com.

Ive
given up on CompUSA, their prices are just too steep. Good luck hope it

all
works out.

Pappy

news

Old December 18th 03, 11:36 AM
John Papanikolaou

Yeah Todd, its been a while!!

"Todd F." wrote in message
Hey, long time no see .

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
*** REMOVE NOSPAM TO REPLY TO ME ***

"John Papanikolaou" wrote in message
Sue,
I do all my pc shopping at www.pricegrabber.com and www.pricewatch.com.

Ive
given up on CompUSA, their prices are just too steep. Good luck hope it

all
works out.

Pappy

news