CHIP NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

Old September 8th 09, 05:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default CHIP NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

friends, I just received this email...........

Please pray for Chip, as I am very concerned.
Den

This message is from Chip. He is currently in St Dominic Hospital with
chronic
kidney failure. Coupled with his chronic heart condition, his
prospects of
surviving is very slim. One of his doctors has mentioned to Chip that
this is a
terminal condition. He has developed several new infections and
fighting these
along with keeping his transplanted pancreas healthy is a hard
process. He
wanted to let all of you know that he is truly blessed to have been a
friend.
He has been blessed by so many people, with their prayers and contact
over these
many years.

Keep Chip in your prayers and may God bless each and everyone of you,

Cal Freundt
Old September 8th 09, 03:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

" wrote in message
[...]

This is awful news (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Im so saddened to hear this.
Chip has been around as long as I, Im pretty sure his original website may
have been the first place I ever got an addy from.
My thoughts are with him.
MrB

Old September 8th 09, 06:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Den[_2_]

Thanks Mr. B.

And yes, Chip did have one of the truly first websites for collecting
autographs.

Den
Old September 8th 09, 10:59 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Definitely sad news for the long time collectors around this group.

Our family sends out thoughts and prayers to Chip.

pe2

Old September 9th 09, 10:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot[_2_]

wow chip! i hope you are getting better. hate to see anyone i know
(even from some internet chat room) have problems. hope all is getting
better. i'll pray for you too...
get better bud!
Old September 10th 09, 06:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Den[_2_]

Thanks Barefoot. Your prayers are more then welcome in this dark hour
in Chips life.

Den

Old September 10th 09, 12:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Todd F.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear this. Chip's old website helped me many years ago.
His website was the first website I actually used to get an autograph TTM.
Back then there wasn't another website so he inspired me to put my database
of TTM (which later became mostly INPERSON) online with my own website. We
shared links... many websites came and went but ours stayed around for years
with his finally vanishing. I pray he gets better.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

" wrote in message
[...]

Dbackstage.............Keep him in your prayers!!!! [email protected] Autographs 4 July 28th 05 02:59 AM
Prayers For Everybody linxlvr Coins 25 January 7th 05 04:24 PM
Best wishes/ prayers despritally needed.. Sam Flanigan Coins 10 January 7th 05 04:17 PM
Rare gold coin is answer to prayers for New Zealand policeman John Stone Coins 0 November 25th 04 04:26 PM
Prayers for Larry Calder Jim Coins 36 September 4th 03 12:12 AM