My HCS Package arrived

Old April 30th 09, 09:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Default My HCS Package arrived

Hey all-

my HCS package arrived and now my "Back to the Future" DVD slick is
autographed by Lea Thompson and Chris Lloyd.

Mr. Lloyd signed a full "every single letter" legible autograph, and Ms.
Thompson signed "Lea Th___", same as my ttm autograph prior to her becoming
a household name, many years ago. She left a little bit of a fingerprint on
"Lea" but as an experienced hobbyist-Siver sharpie is hard to dry on the
first run, unlike blue.

Thanks again to collectinghollywood.com for the help, who is now my #2
contact for HCS. Todd F. will always be number #1 when it comes to HCS!

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old May 1st 09, 02:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Cool. I head Michael J Fox showed up and signed a LOT of items and was
nice to everyone. Amazing he did that while ill. He's a total class
act. How cool would it have been to get that too! Wow...

Old May 4th 09, 10:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

So you highly recommend HCS. I just bookmarked their website. Prices
don't look bad at all. I may get the
Christopher Lloyd from them.

Chip

Old May 5th 09, 02:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Yes-I highly recommend them.

Plus-their other related website is collectinghollywood.com, the guy who
runs that site is the son-in-law to the Ray and Sharon, the couple who
promote HCS.

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old May 6th 09, 10:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Todd F.

Yep, I sent everyone over to Tom of collecting hollywood. Those who used the
sites ordering, well, let's just say most weren't happy.. LOL.. I was able
to goto the show at the last minute. It was fun.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

It Arrived! Mame Coins 27 July 10th 04 12:12 AM
Thanks George! RCC pin arrived Ric Burney Coins 1 June 15th 04 01:10 AM
Swap package from Sam F. arrived! BobbyShaw Coins 4 December 21st 03 07:58 AM
My Ike Dollars Have Arrived!!! Ami . Coins 9 December 6th 03 06:39 AM
! HCS Package / The Dillards arrived today! pe2 Autographs 1 October 11th 03 08:01 AM