Holiday Swap 2006 Open Enrollment

Old November 4th 06, 12:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

Default Holiday Swap 2006 Open Enrollment

Howdy, friends!

Once again, it's time to "toss your hat into the ring" to become a part of
the fun. There are two requirements:

1. Post a response in this thread so that I (and others) can see your
interest. Your enthusiasm may be contagious, and may serve to prompt others
to get in on the festivities! (This will also let me see your interest in
case your e-mail fails to reach me for some odd reason.)

2. Send an e-mail to me at:

holidayswap2006 at gmail.com (Replace the word "at" with the
"@" symbol in that string.)

I'll promptly reply to your email with the "swap form" that you will then
fill out and send back to me, making you an official entrant. (You will not
be considered a participant until I have received your swap info.) The
enrollment period will conclude at midnight (CST) on Wednesday, November 15.

I have "out of the blue" picked three random numbers between 1 and 50. When
you send your e-mail to me, choose one number within that range and insert
it in your e-mail. If you are the first person to "hit" one of the three
numbers, you will win a small numismatic gift. I hope that this swap will
be the biggest and best yet! Ladies and gentlemen, start your swapping! :-)

Amistad
'swapping rocks!'

Old November 4th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

Please include your number guess for a prize only in your e-mail to me, not
here in the group. Thanks!

Amistad

Old November 4th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ed Hendricks

Amistad wrote:
[...]

Count me in again, Larry. email sent.

I think this will be my 7th or 8th Christmas swap and maybe 10th or 12th
swap overall in RCC. I think I have participated in every one since the
practice began. For those of you who have been reluctant to join in, you
have missed out on a fun experience.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old November 4th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Amistad wrote:
[...]

To make a malaprop...Include me in! Email sent! Thanks!

Old November 4th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Xnt023

LL:

Please count me in again. Thanks again for hosting this truly enjoyable
event.

KV

Old November 4th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Steve Ruud

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 12:32:18 GMT, "Amistad"
did carve unto the very living rock upon
which we now stand:

Howdy, friends!

Once again, it's time to "toss your hat into the ring" to become a part of
the fun. There are two requirements:

I'm in!

Steve
Buy the book before the coin
don't forget to *READ* the book after you've bought it!
It doesn't do anything just sitting on the shelf

(remove ATTITUDE to reply via e-mail)

It's more than you think:
http://www.premierpersonalization.com
Old November 4th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Eric Babula

"Amistad" wrote in
:

[...]

Count me in, Amistad!

I've been in a number of these swaps, and have had fun at each and every
one! I love getting to know the other RCC members, just a little bit
better! I hope everyone can write a bit about themselves in their entry
forms.

Swapping rocks!

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Old November 4th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Terry

I, also

TerryS

Old November 5th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary Loveless

wrote:

[...]

Email is on the way!

Gary Loveless