New Items on My Web Site Movie Posters

Old April 3rd 09, 06:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Scorpio741

Default New Items on My Web Site Movie Posters

Hey Gang,

from:

Ed Bedrick
Member of the U.A.C.C.
U.A.C.C. Registered Dealer #049
Former U.A.C.C. Regional Director (Region #1)

Just wanted to put out the word.. I have put in 2 new categories
(finally) and am going to start adding items in.. which a

Movie posters.. only about a dozen or so in now..
Unsigned 8x10 photos...

We can always use these.. I have about 7000 or so on file.. and maybe
have about 100+ in or so.. so I have a lot of work ahead of me. Check
it out and take a look. My whole web site was redesigned with a whole
new look and easier to use.

You will find.. signed items, unsigned, index cards, movie posters.
Also will be adding TV / Movie props.

www.edbedrickautographs.com
www.ebautographs.com

Also check out my auction site (accessable from web site) or..

www.edbedrickautographs.com/auction

New auction to start April 11th

Thanks for looking
Ed Bedrick
Member of the U.A.C.C.
U.A.C.C. Registered Dealer #049
U.A.C.C. Regional Director (Region #1)
Old April 4th 09, 05:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Hey Ed,
I have a great "WarGames" movie poster signed by Ally Sheedy. I think
that's the actress' name.

Chip
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc

That's a kewl new catagory for you to work with.

Old April 4th 09, 08:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I remember seeing the original in the 80's at a drive-in. It was a
good flick at the time. In case people are interested,, they remade it
and it was okay. The remake was just a year or so ago and you can
find it on the shelves at Hollywood Video etc. I still prefer the
original and I re-watched that after seeing the remake; it was fun
looking at the old PC and phones etc (instead of cell phones they had
to use a phone booth etc) and his room was filled with the biggest
techie stuff which is "antique" now.

Old April 6th 09, 01:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Koolmagic114

Hey Chip,

Thanks.. but as a weird freak accident.. and a stroke of luck for me..
I have had these movie posters for about 2 years.. With the fear in my
eyes of the daunting task of unrolling, photographing, categloging,
listing each of the hundreds of posters. As I so much prefer sellign
the autographs photos.. so small, so easy.. aaahhhhhh

I had just started getting some of the ovei posterts up as mentioned
in my post. But forgot I had listed them on my local craigs list. I
got a e-mail froma guy yesterday.. who left his number said he wanted
the entire lot of them! now at least over the past couple of years I
had pulled some out to have signed here and there and have some nice
posters multiply signed. Which I will ventually put them up on my
site.. Bottom line.. I had to of course remove the whole movie poster
category for now.. These thigns took up so much room at my home and a
room at my parents house still of those I had not even KNOWN what is
in the boxes. THis guy may have gotten some great deal for what I sold
them for.

Yes, the actress was Ally Sheedy.. She was a littel cutie back then..
Great smile..

I never knew they did a remake of that film. I am almost glad I did
not see it. The orig. seems such like a classic. Simple. I am sure
they tried to make it a bit more complex and deeper..

Well stay good folks... and will talk again soon. Busy week preparing
for the Chiller Show this week.

Ed Bedrick
Member of the U.A.C.C.
U.A.C.C. Registered Dealer #049
Former U.A.C.C. Regional Director (Region #1)
http://www.edbedrickautographs.com

Vintage Movie Posters on Ebay! Greg General 0 November 8th 05 05:18 PM
FA: Original Movie Posters 2 for .99 cents [email protected] General 0 July 3rd 05 01:29 PM
Movie related cards and posters Mars53 Cards:- non-sport 0 November 28th 03 08:07 PM
Movie Posters? Moonwalker Autographs 2 September 26th 03 11:18 AM
Wanted: Mini Movie Posters earthlink Autographs 1 July 8th 03 02:55 PM