Den & Chips Group Is Now 100+++

Old January 24th 09, 02:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default Den & Chips Group Is Now 100+++

Friends,

Would you like to join a free group of people who do nothing but
collect and discuss autographs? We have over 100 of the best and
nicest people in the hobby in my group.

We are both collectors and dealers alike and you will add to your
collection and also to your group of online friendships.

Every day, you wil receive:

#1Addys that work.............

#2 In person reports.........

#3 Clean and informative advice........

#4 A chance to buy and sell.....

#5 A great library of links............

#6 Albums to show off your collection...........

#7 Dealers wholesale prices..........

#8 NO TROLLS!!!!

I sincerly wish everyone the best and that they enjoy the hobby.
Den
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/

Old January 25th 09, 09:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

Congrats on getting over 100 members!
Im happy Chips group is a success.
His website was one of my original sources for addys back in the day

MrB

#2 In person reports.........

#3 Clean and informative advice........

#4 A chance to buy and sell.....

#5 A great library of links............

#6 Albums to show off your collection...........

#7 Dealers wholesale prices..........

#8 NO TROLLS!!!!

Old January 26th 09, 05:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Thank you Mr. Black,

We believe the more people we have and that help each other the better
for everyone. We truly do our best to help each other get more
autographs in their collection.

And yes...........

Chip had one of the very first websites in the hobby. We became
friends back then, and now we are both giving back. We always welcome
new people to come in and help each other. If someone would enjoy
being a member, I have the link at the bottom of this post. My best to
everyone, and enjoy the hobby as its a GREAT one.

Den
Owner

Old January 26th 09, 05:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Thanks MrB. I'd like you to join in with us. We don't allow those
spammers and other people who just send in stuff about something other
than autographs. Dennis has been a great help with this. I would be
pleased if you join it if you haven't already.

Chip
http://grouips.yahoo.com/group/autographdc

#2 In person reports.........

#3 Clean and informative advice........

#4 A chance to buy and sell.....

#5 A great library of links............

#6 Albums to show off your collection...........

#7 Dealers wholesale prices..........

#8 NO TROLLS!!!!