TECH. united UPC100

Old April 26th 17, 11:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

Default TECH. united UPC100

Hi all,
I just picked up a UPC100. I need the cabinet key and a manual for it. Will the parts and manual from another United box (say the B or D) work for this box? Thank you, Rick
Old April 27th 17, 12:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2017/04/26 3:39 PM, flashbk13 wrote:
Hi all,
I just picked up a UPC100. I need the cabinet key and a manual for it. Will the parts and manual from another United box (say the B or D) work for this box? Thank you, Rick

Victoryglass.com for the manual and some parts. Needles4jukeboxes.com
for the key.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old April 27th 17, 07:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

Thanks John, i'll try them, Rick.
Old April 27th 17, 09:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

Hi John and list
1. Can I use the manual from the A for the C (for most of the C)? I can get a nice A manual for $17 instead of $40+ (not sure what Victory glass is bundling together, not sure what of their bundle I need), but both are copies, not originals.
2. Will the title glass from an A fit/ work for the C?
3. are most parts from the 4 models interchangeable?
thank you, Rick.
Old April 27th 17, 11:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2017/04/27 1:24 PM, flashbk13 wrote:
Hi John and list
1. Can I use the manual from the A for the C (for most of the C)? I can get a nice A manual for $17 instead of $40+ (not sure what Victory glass is bundling together, not sure what of their bundle I need), but both are copies, not originals.
2. Will the title glass from an A fit/ work for the C?
3. are most parts from the 4 models interchangeable?
thank you, Rick.

Can't answer your questions other than to suggest that if you can get
the correct manual it will probably help as there may be changes in the
later models that aren't in the "A" version. Differences between the
Seeburg A, B, and C are substantial - most difference between A & B with
cosmetic and amp changes between the B & C.

However I haven't worked on a United in decades so don't have any better
answers, they were pretty simple though, pretty much a pinball game's
electronics (relays) jammed into a jukebox shell. United was a division
of Williams and I heard it said that the United Jukebox was made on a
bet with J. P. Seeburg by Harry Williams...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old May 4th 17, 12:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

hi all,
my UPC100 back left caster is up inside the socket too high, so the wheel doesn't tough the ground and the machine leans to the back. The manual mentions leveling the juke, but does not say how. Can the caster height be adjusted? The wheel seems sturdy, not loose as if the socket were broken. How do I access the very bottom of the cabinet to check this out? Thank you, Rick..
Old May 16th 17, 01:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

Hi all,

I discovered what is the problem with that castor (left back). its not the castor or the socket. I had to open up the speaker compartment to reveal that the left brace board that the left sockets are connected to has separated from the floor of the cabinet. So I will have to lay this beastie on its back (with the help of my lift gate) and put some wood glue in the separation and then put several substantial wood screws up thru the floor board into this brace. That will take of this. While i'm at it, i'll put some screws into the right side brace so this will not happen there (it's good at this point) either. Rick

United Nations 38 Sir Hystrix General Discussion 4 December 8th 11 03:06 AM
manchester united Wallerz General 0 January 3rd 11 12:39 PM
manchester united Wallerz General 0 January 3rd 11 12:38 PM
New for 2005, this remarkable collection of proof condition coinsis reminiscent of the United States Mint's Prestige Set, issued in yearspast. In addition to proof versions of all United States Mint 2005-datedcirculating coinage, this set also includ George D Coins 2 July 24th 05 04:52 PM
*** Peasants United *** I'm A Big Merrie Amsterburg Fan Coins 2 May 4th 05 03:10 AM