8 track groups

Old April 26th 15, 09:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
None Of Your Business

Default 8 track groups

Any trackers still active out there? is there still any active 8 track
forums or groups anymore?
Old April 28th 15, 09:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

We used to i still own all my carts and Sony player recorder i got when i
worked at a radio station.
but other then that have not seen a post in 5 years

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Old April 29th 15, 09:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 4:33:06 PM UTC-4, None Of Your Business wrote:
Any trackers still active out there? is there still any active 8 track
forums or groups anymore?

I am still here myself. I have been adding 8-Tracks to my collection as it is still ever growing. I recently added The Manhattan Transfer's first album on Atlantic complete with original sleeve and Elvis Sings for Children and Grownups Too in it's original RCA slipcase. On other collecting fronts, I have been adding cassettes and vinyl albums to my ever growing collections of those respective collections.

Lately, I have been hanging out more in the Facebook groups that are dedicated to 8-Track collecting. I am also an Admins of one of them. I don't post much here or any Google groups because they have become a haven for troublemakers who use anonymous re-mailers. I am hanging in there and still living life and I am happy.

Thanks for asking.
Old May 5th 15, 09:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

iam like you still have my cart's and sony pro model player and recorder
machine i got from when i worked in a local radio station.
got my 45's 33's cassettes and cds to

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Old June 21st 15, 02:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
None Of Your Business

Andy wrote:

iam like you still have my cart's and sony pro model player and recorder
machine i got from when i worked in a local radio station.
got my 45's 33's cassettes and cds to

I Still have & enjoy my 8 track collection. i have approx 5000 give or take
a couple hundred. my latest enjoyment is recording 8 tracks off of Spotify,
using my Akai X-1810 deck using N.O.S 8 track carts.
Old June 23rd 15, 09:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

i got many more my self.
will never sell them.

Old August 4th 15, 02:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 9:28:09 PM UTC-4, None Of Your Business wrote:

I Still have & enjoy my 8 track collection. i have approx 5000 give or take
a couple hundred. my latest enjoyment is recording 8 tracks off of Spotify,
using my Akai X-1810 deck using N.O.S 8 track carts.

Me too. I have quite a lot myself and my 8-Track collection is still growing. I have added a few more to my ever growing collection. I still like my 8-Track tapes and I still play them when I can. Long live the 8-Track cartridge tape.

I hope that y'all have a nice day.
Old May 26th 16, 04:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Malco23

There are many on Facebook. http://8trackheaven.com/8-track-coll...s-on-facebook/
Old May 27th 16, 08:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

This news group allmost never gets any activity any more.
but a few of us do check it from time to time

--
AL'S COMPUTERS