Old April 9th 04, 07:45 PM
L. C. Oliver

How 'bout the Kennedy influence on the house committe that approved the
legislation?

Hmmm. SOS, though.

Bruce Hickmott wrote:
On 09 Apr 2004 17:42:28 GMT, (Shystev99) is alleged to have
written:

This seems to me to be another attempt to crossover two hobbies, autograph
collecting and coin collecting, just like they have tried to do before with
coins and stamps and coins and baseball cards (remember the 1997 Jackie
Robinson set?)

But Jessica Lynch?

Regards,
Tom

That what it seems to be to me as well, Matter of fact I'll go a step further
and bet that within the next 5 - 10 years they may make a strong effort to
change the commorative coin law that states only deceased people can be put on
commemorative coinage, If they change it to living they could have the very
person signing the coin that appears on the coin.

I think that's where this all my be headed.
But maybe i'm wrong.
Steve

Shriver sure opened a can of worms, didn't she? Given the politics of the time,
i wonder if Liz Dole could have been pictured for her work with the Red Cross.
Certainly, she's just as deserving. Even though she a republican.

And would Shriver have been there if not for the Kennedy influence in the
senate?

We'll never know....

Bruce