Old May 6th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default e-Bay sale: Wow what a problem customer

"WheatPenny" wrote in message

Althgough he can file a complaint with paypal, you have the
opportunity to dispute the complaint, and give paypal thge tracking
numbers, so they can see that you really did send him the coins,.

Plus he has admitted in his e-mails to getting them.

At
that point, paypal should resolve the complaint in your favor.

That is what I am hoping for. I have lived up to the terms of the agreement
despite his attempts to nitpick my auction text. I mean, if I don't ship
within five minutes of receiving PayPal payment then technically I did not
ship immediately, did I? But no reasonable person would complain in that
scenario. All in all from the time he purchased to receiving goods was 12
days. That is not unreasonable. Furthermore I informed this guy right away
what the issue was and he had no complaint back then. Only now does he want
to complain.

But whatever you do, don't give him a negative first, as he could then
leave a retaliatory negative, so only give him a negative if he gives
you one first.

Sound advice. I peeked at his feebacks and he has left 23 while receiving
20 himself. Most of the negatives against him complain of receiving the
wrong item or - get this - slow shipping. I don't plan on giving him
negative feedback first but I am counting on getting negative feedback from
him even if I agree to refund all the shipping and handling fees. I fear
there is no way to win with this guy.