Old March 2nd 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RWF

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 10:47 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
I have 94% + feedback on amazon, over 365 days.

Wouldn't that mean that 6 people out of 100 were so disatisfied with
your service that they left a negative comment?
FWIW 94%-96% is the cutoff point I use when determining if I'll buy
from an Amazon seller, so you are right on the cusp.
A seller with a lower rating than that might get my business if he
prices his item extraordinarily low but usually I'll pay a few bucks
more to buy from a seller with a high feedback %.
I'm not saying anything about you as a seller other than that 94% is
nothing to brag about.