Old November 9th 04, 01:03 PM
Lynne Stewart

Cause you're constantly having to tell people that thus and so isn't for
sale It's so darn cool, they just muuuust have ;0
Lynne

Now, wait a minute??? Why sigh if people think you're a dealer??? I'm one
and
still collect! Heck, it does help pay for my collection...and some bills
too!

webjon.com if you want to check it out -- under collections -- it is
mostly up to date.

Looks like we could help each other out with a singles trade.

As your site says - send me your latest need list, ok?

BTW -- I liked the actual "ART" collection you have started -- I too look
for
fantasy art works.

Mike