Old November 9th 04, 05:37 AM
MIKZCARDZ

My website actually is a listing of my personal collection -- lots of
people confuse this though and think I'm a dealer *sigh*.

Now, wait a minute??? Why sigh if people think you're a dealer??? I'm one and
still collect! Heck, it does help pay for my collection...and some bills too!

webjon.com if you want to check it out -- under collections -- it is
mostly up to date.

Looks like we could help each other out with a singles trade.

As your site says - send me your latest need list, ok?

BTW -- I liked the actual "ART" collection you have started -- I too look for
fantasy art works.

Mike