Old November 8th 04, 09:29 PM
kevin le pore

Hi Mike , & everyone else ,

I've got 2 webpages , a Wantlist and a list of extra cards & stuff ,
lots of food promotions ,

I never got around to listing my personal collection , but i can tell
you it fills the house , lots of Toys ( figures ) Die cast cars , tons
of boxes of comics and around ( 25 ) 2500 count boxes of inserts and
misc food premiums , plus a wall full of binders al loaded with misc
promos , 1 of these days when i get sick of looking at it , i'll put it
all up on ebay...but no time in the near future..lol

collecting sure is fun , now if i only had more room..Kevin

Kevin C. LePore
12 Sebastion Drive
Rochester , New York
U.S.A. 14625