Old March 20th 05, 05:00 AM
Unemployed

Default Newbie here-- Help appraise my coins or a link to where I can... (Gold coins)

I think I got shafted. Anyone who 'knows' will probably cringe when I
say I bought from Lear Financial.....

Anyhow, I have 6 $10 coins ( all NGC graded at MS63 with the shiny
hologram and all, and 3 $2 1/2 coins graded at MS61.)

Here's what I have...first the $10's....

1893 -no mint mark
1894 -no mint mark
1900 -no mint mark
1901- no mint mark ( quantity 2)
1906 -D

and the $2 1/2's....
1908- no mint mark
1912 -no mint mark
1929- no mint mark

From what I gather, I paid a fair amount too much. Not the worst
ripoff in the world, but gold better go up quite a bit !

If anyone has the time and expertise, I'd appreciate at least some
ballpark guesses. I checked PCGS and their prices are waaaay lower
than what I paid. I'd just like to know how bad, if at all, I got
shafted....

So , if you have the time and the ability, I'd appreciate it quite
alot.

Thanks for any help. ( values, ideas, links, etc...)

Paul.