Old July 11th 07, 11:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBob's Futile Efforts

Default New poll results: Hillary beats 'em all

On Jul 10, 7:24 pm, Jerry Kraus wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:24 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08gen.htm

Looks like my prediction about Bloomie siphoning off votes and support
from Rudy Tooty Guilly proved to be correct. A roundup of all the
latest '08 election polls now shows Hillary Clinton beats ALL
Republipedo wannabes, even Fred "I Work For The Abortion Industry"
Thompson, and by good numbers.

Faced with this reality, I'm sure the AM radio loony tuners like Flush
Limpdick are swilling booze and chomping Oxys like crazy!

I enjoy being right...again.

She'll win by a much bigger margin than these polls indicate, if the
Iraq War is still going on by November, 2008.

you really think the American people want a woman as commander in
chief, during a terrorist threat era ?

think again- and get ready for the silent majority to become not so
silent anymore