Old September 16th 18, 11:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default Illegal Stamps - Interview with the UPU Program Manager Philately

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:56:57 -0400, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
news
CRI - (...)?

CRI (French) = IRC (English)

But if it's been 'translated' as stated, then shouldn't that be as
well?

Why not use a 'pop-up' tool tip for your acronyms? You write out
others. Many aren't familiar with all of them!
https://codegena.com/show-beautiful-...html-css-only/

"CRI" was an obvious inattention translation error that I corrected in the
article.

BTW, the fact that the UPU philately program manager is also the manager of
IRC is totally irrelevant for my article.

Thank you for the hint and for commenting.