Old February 24th 09, 03:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
AntiNudo

Default I call Shannanigans on 66-catalina

wrote:

If a lot auction (140300868459) ends with a winner, why do you see
radios from that lot individually listed a couple days later? It's
interesting to see what the seller now wants for single radio out of
that lot (KOYO PARROT KR-4S1), $199.88 opening bid with a $400 buy-it-
now. What is it called when someone bids on their own auction to raise
the selling price? Doesn't this seller have a history of doing such
things? I could be wrong, but when I see a bird that walks like a duck
and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck.

yes, it's called "Shill Bidding" yes, this is Charley Nudo doing this. he
has been doing this kind of **** for years & has had several ebay accounts
busted for that. the best thing to do is go to the ebay fraud contact
address listed on ebays site & report it.
in this case, it is just downright fraud. this needs to be pointed out to
ebay asap
--
charley nudo sucks dicks
charley nudo eats ****