Old February 23rd 04, 06:31 AM
mark

From: (P.Nichols)

But here's the rub: according to recent price lists, my coins have
almost all gone up in value and are now worth about $6k as opposed to
the $4k I paid for them a year and a half ago.

How did you arrive at the $6k figure? And now does that method compare with
the $4k investment? I.E., is $4k what you paid *and* what they were retailing
for? Is $6k the retail or the wholesale (e.g., graysheet or blue book) price?
Did you buy from the same one or two sellers on ebay, or from a variety? Are
they slabbed or raw? And either way, have you had anyone else assess the
grading and concur with the grades, and hence the valuations?

--
mark