Old April 17th 05, 12:35 AM
Bob Hairgrove

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:53:11 +0200, Bob Hairgrove
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:44:25 -0500, RW Julian
wrote:

RW Julian wrote:

The following Russian 1914 Gangut rouble on eBay is a fake:

The seller has been reported on previous occasions, but eBay, as
usual, did nothing.
This time I am posting photos of the obverse and reverse of a genuine
Gangut rouble
on alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic.

Sorry, I cannot get ABPN on my news server. But if you could quote the
Uzdenikov number here, I will look at the pictures there (I always
have trouble locating the commemoratives in Uzdenikov).

Never mind, I found it (Uzd. 4202). It is a very poor fake, indeed.

--
Bob Hairgrove