Old May 5th 12, 06:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre COURTIADE[_6_]

Default stanley gibbons online

Pedro wrote (2 May at 00:04) :

Hello all,
I wanted to know if there exist a web site where I can browse images
of Great Britain stamps identified by their Stanley Gibbons code.

Thanks,
Pedro

Then he added (4 May at 22:01) :

After searching for some time on Google I found a decent one with
Yvert, Scott and SG numbers.
I expected somebody knew of a good one and could help just to save
time.
Thanks anyway
Pedro

Hi Pedro,

Y're welcome ;-)
I would be interested as well !

In order to save my time, I would like to know the url of the site
on GB stamps identified with Yvert, Scott and SG numbers that
you have found.

--
Cheers,
Pierre Courtiade

to answer me, please replace NOSPAM by my family name