Old November 6th 03, 04:50 AM
Dave

OK, in school I played hockey (good enough to be varsity & play in
amature, semi-pro & professional). I was about in the middle academically
(after overcoming dyslexia, that was a feat!). Perhaps I was a bit
introverted at times, certainly not now. Don't like computer adventure
games (or most games for that matter).
Dave (exception or exceptional?) ;-)
"Bob Ingraham" wrote in message

The students who used to join my school stamp clubs were almost
universally "of a type" -- quiet, introspective but not necessary
introverted, non-athletic, and not the best students academically.
Unfortunately for our hobby, the same type of student also seems

well-suited
to sit for hours in front of a computer to play adventure games.

It would be interesting to know if any psychological "theories of stamp
collecting" (or collecting in general) have ever been developed.

Bob