Old November 23rd 08, 02:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Default Remember when...

On Nov 22, 7:32*pm, "Mr Black" wrote:
...this newsgroup was troll free....ahhh...the good ol days.

MrB

I collect Nazi SS milatary autographed pictures from the WWII, and
they were part of history.
I also have an eye witness to the Hindenburg Crash letter. I have
several great pieces of historical
JFK eye witnesses assasination and these were very good pieces like
Gerald Ford's TLS on the Warren Commission.

Today, seems not to be my style of collecting any more. Like Stamp
Collecting has gotten, it's much more costly
to buy complete sets of stams and folders for mint stamps.

The oldest autograph I have is a handwritten letter from Princess
Victoria, the daughter of Queen Victoria which I got in a trade some
how along time ago. And some other good trades.