Old March 3rd 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

You have been stalking and harassing my friends and family for six
years. Why would I discuss selling a book to you? Your lies are
transparent and pathetic. Where is documentation of this
communication? Where is it? It never happened. I only do business
in email. Where is the email? You are slandering my business with
lies. This is actionable. You would puke blood on the witness stand
over this.

Your stalker website is right he

http://www.shugendo.org/marsupial/index.htm

And your words right here more than prove your own lies.