Old November 27th 03, 12:57 PM
Postzegelhuis Michel

Yes indeed, I hate to teach myself over and over again the use of updated or
new programs.
All the valuabel time it consumes. Before you know a program very good a new
one is released and you can begin from scratch. And when a program meets
your demands it's not neccessary to buy a costly new one. I rather put the
time in the joy of cataloging the stamps.

Michel.

"Rodney" schreef in bericht
Thanks Michel,
Yep, that explains it.

It's amazing how important "ease-of -use" becomes.
even with VFPro, and the millions of records,
I still dump down to MSWorks to work in chunks of 30,000 records.

MSWorks is like an old leather slipper,
It's become so familiar, I dont even think about the commands anymore
the fingers reach automatically.

| Exporting as dbf is possible but i think that's only possible if you

have
| created a database-table with a dbf-format in Paradox and not the

db-format.