Old August 11th 03, 09:54 PM
Dakota

Does anyone know if Scott has ever reformatted their album pages. Does
Scott simply make up pages for the latest issues and keep printing
from old plates?

. ;-))

Is this thread confusing catalogue publishers with album publishers? The
problem doesn't arise with the Deegam Machin Handbook since that advocates
the use of Profiles to write up a collection, whether mint or used.

Scott is both a catalog publisher and an album publisher. I'm not
sure what you mean by 'writing up profiles'. Scott has a spot for
every major issue (not always a space for every variety) in their
albums - although a lot of varieties are mentioned in their catalog.
On some pages Scott gets very crowded. Hence my query about them
reformatting their albums.

Or do I misunderstand exactly what it is you're saying? I've
misnundetood things before . ;-))

Dakota

Douglas