Old February 9th 12, 03:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.coins
Toke Nørby

Default What is your opinion on coin / medallic / token covers?

Jerry Dennis wrote:

They're pretty much a marketing ploy by the Mint to make a few extra
bucks. For the most part, coin collectors don't buy them, preferring
the coin itself as opposed to a "cover." Like anything, the covers
have their collectors so I don't begrudge them. I'm sure we all have
our own "oddballs" that other collectors would say,
"Whatsamattafo'you?"

Jerry

:-)
thanks a lot - and it seems that stamp collectors don't buy them -
although some do
--

Læs om "Skivearket" og "Skibsgrisens Flugt"
eller om Klasselotteriets inspektører 1753-2010: