Old February 12th 09, 03:53 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
Brother Larex[_4_]

Default Snow

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:41:14 -0500, Bob wrote:

Tommy Joe wrote:

Bob wrote:

You can also get reported to the UPB(Ugly Pecker Bureau) for having an
ugly,spotted,pecker.

Spots give a pecker individuality, same as having a larger than
normal warhead to shaft ratio, or a massive set of nuts perched
beneath the worlds smallest dick, or a gigantic shaft with a really
small warhead perched on the end. All dicks are unique. They don't
all look alike. I know because I've seen many dicks. I have not seen
nearly as many assholes. So in that field I won't claim to know more
than the average. But I know my dicks, and I'm not even gay. Anyway,
I'd agree there may be such a thing as an ugly dick. But lumping ugly
in with spots is unfair and bigot-like. I myself do not have a
spotted dick, but I think it's unfair to attack those who do.

Tommy Joe (connect the dots)

I never said the pecker was ugly BECAUSE of the spots. Just that it was
ugly AND(I have no italics option to over announciate words with!)
spotted.

If you are defining ugly peckers ask Jim to post pics. He is the
local poster child for ugly peckers.