Old December 7th 04, 12:45 AM
Jorg Lueke

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:30:27 GMT, David Thomas wrote:

I hope these are meant to be jokes. Our president is not a King.
While presidential orders certainly should be obeyed by those they
apply to as long as they do not violate the Constitution, Americans
have the freedom to criticize ALL of their elected officials at ANY
time, in any way they wish.

The American people are not subjects. People serve elected office at
the consent of the governed, not the other way around.

Not a joke, a junior troll. If you feed him much more he's going to hit
another growth spurt. So throw a rock at him and let him crawl back under
the bridge.