Old November 3rd 03, 07:24 PM
Grandpa

Maybe its just the staff at this branch, one of the larger ones. I've
never seen such apathy by a bank. OTOH a much smaller bank, Bank of
Albuquerque goes out of its way to please me and other customers. Staff
is smiling and really nice to people - and helpful.

I can ask for GDs at BoA and am told they have none and/or don't expect
any in, same basic msg for the new quarters periodically. BoAbq always
has a response and has offered to order $2 bills for me, halves etc and
typically has several GD rolls around - mixes but...

Mark wrote:

And I have had just the opposite experience with a Florida branch of BOA.
They have gone out of their way to make us happy on several occasions when my
wife and I were trying to deal with her dad's estate. Service that rivaled a
mom & pop bank.

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:32:43 -0700, Grandpa jsdebooATcomcast.net wrote:

I can tell you from my personal experiences that Bank of America is a
lousy bank to deal with in the Southwest(NM). They don't give a rats
ass with a 4' tail about your money, you or your opinion, but they are
big and society has deemed that banks and credit cards etc are the only
way to do business.

Paul Anderson wrote:

Now that Fleet is being bought by, oh I'm sorry, MERGING with Bank of
America, I wonder if Fleet's policies on halves, dollar coins and twos
will become better or worse? (Being from the Northeast, I've never
seen a Bank of America branch.)

Paul