Old March 3rd 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 11:55 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
Someday you might actually graduate the 7th grade. In the meantime if
(God forbid) actual little kids are reading this, well - you impressed
them at least. Congratulations. No one else finds you anything but a
screamingly ordinary and particularly unimaginative Troll.

Yet you've neglected your allegedly busy business to spend time in a
flame war with a person you state is "screamingly ordinary and
particularly unimaginative Troll". So what does that make you?
Me, I'm retired and have PLENTY of time to taunt lowbrow twits like
you, Mr. B.O. Plenty!
Give up already stinky, you can't win because I don't care what you
think about me or say about but you cling to my every utterance.