Old July 1st 03, 06:57 PM
Edward McGrath

Default Something went wrong

I was going to join the B&M/PCGs Deal for $25. I have 4 CC Morgans Blast
White. I bought them from a magazine 4 years ago. I thought it would be
a great chance to slab them so I would own my first slabs. I dug the
morgans up to check them out. 3 of the morgans looked as good as the day
I bought them but the 4th morgan was ruined it had rose colored toning
around the face and a redish purple around the edge of coin. If I send
this morgan into PCGs for grading will they body bag it because of
enviromental damage? I left all the cc Morgans in the plastic flip the
company sent it in to me so why did one morgan turn out this way and the
others stay the same? Any help very much appreciated.