Old October 7th 04, 03:39 PM
Rodney

| BINGO,,,,,,,,Rodney, you hit the nail on the head. The prize is a shoebox full
| of 80's Australia stamps, you must pay postage and soak them.

That's a prize? more like a headache

I must say, the recent peel and stick, sorry, self adhesive, do soak
reasonable easily. Cold water and a longer soak (about an hour)
One of my dealer colleagues figures, that soaking, if not for fun
and relaxation, should be undertaken with the consideration
that at the minimum wage in Australia works out at about
14 cents per minute.
Soaking does have it's payoffs though, for the second time in a week
I have concluded large swaps of 1000 pieces.

| Now to get everyone in stampdom to use the simple terms like WAG, Water
| Activated Gum. It is a bit better than LAS, Lick And Stick.
| SA = Self Adhesieve

here in America where we know itg all...g

I don't think "know it all" is country specific, it's an individual personality trait