Old October 7th 04, 12:44 PM
ThibauT

Pour participer à nos (d)ébats, "Rodney"
sussurait le Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:00:37 +0800 :

Hi all,

| dear Rodney,
| my impression was that at least the comb-perf-look-alike as used for
| coils was made by Pemara.

Yes I'd agree.

that SNP has usd at least 3 different die-cut
| among them the 'pointed teeths' and 2 or 3 different 'rounded teeths [or sinoid
| as I used to call them]. I agree that last part is the hardest to discern...

I havn't been aware of this, but now will keep a lookout
as I sort the thousands I have recently soaked.
If differing perfs arrive, I'll scan and post.

I do not come into contact with many booklets, so unable to
ascertain the differing types via this route.

my english and my knowledge of technical terms are not good enough to
understand all the differences you mentionned.

as I explain in my long message about adhesive stamps, I recognise
easily 2 kinds of adhesive, and with an perf gauge a 3rd kind (slight
perf variation of 1/4-1/2)

if anyone have pictures of each stamps, it would be more easy to
understand, many thanks in advance from a franch australian collector
(and as everybody knows, french people are bad english readers and
writters ;o) )

--
ThibauT
Best regards from Vergèze (France), city of Perrier ;o)