Old April 30th 13, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
R. Totale

Default Ebay have failed to remove undeserved negatives

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 05:49:21 -0500, "Terrance Davis"
wrote:

I recently had an ebay member buy 2 separate items off of me, a common bun
head halfpence and a close to Uncirculated 1944 Canada Victory 5 cents,
both at opening bid of 99p. When it came to sending an invoice, as a nice
gesture I gave the buyer a discounted and combined p&p charge (should have
been £1.99 p&p individually) of £3.00, saving them £0.98 (actual parcel cost
£2.75). I have since got 2 negative feedback replies from the buyer moaning
that they paid 2 charges of postage and that I sent both items in one bag.
I sent a message to the buyer explaining that they got given one invoice to
pay for a combined p&p charge, therefore I had actually saved them money?.
Not sure if the buyer is thick but the response I got wasn't educated???
I thought if I contacted ebay and gave them the details, buyer's ID,
transaction numbers etc...they would investigate, see that I haven't ripped
the buyer with the p&p charge and would remove the unfair feedback. As per
usual, ebay have replied and taken the buyer's side and will not remove the
feedback, also they haven't given a reason as to why they won't remove it,
so now I have a whole year with 2 negative feedbacks that are unwarranted
and unfair? What is a seller meant to do???

All your undeserved negatives are belong to us.