Old June 2nd 13, 01:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
capri

Default Selling Silver Eagles

I recently took 24 slabbed NGCS MS70 1986-2010 coins with me to the Jacksonville Greater Coin Show. I was planning on selling them or trading them for some nice Morgan CC coins. Anyway, what I found out was rather disconcerting. Not one of the dealers I talked to was willing to pay anymore than than silver value for the coins. Even tho slabbed and graded MS70. Needless to say, I still have the coins. Yet THEY are selling them anywhere from 2-4x silver value. So beware when you are buying/selling silver eagles.