Old May 24th 05, 12:56 PM
michaelatcddstamps

Default cddstamps stamp blog update..

Hi, thought I'd say hello and say how pleased I am that so many people
are reading my stamp blog http://blog.michael.dodd.com

I think I am doing my little bit to help collectors new, young and old,
to advise on stamp collecting, and to make stamp collecting
interesting. This is a wonderful hobby, lets enjoy it more by
understanding it more.

Hope you read the blog just once.. some lovely pictures of stamps..
some pictures of stamps you should not be touching and some news on
stamps... you may read it a second time.... :-)

all from one mouse click, free, educational and I hope some fun.......
and I am not selling or trading just writing about stamps

http://blog.michael.dodd.com read it daily just like the
newspaper.... make it a favourite.. I hope you will be pleased you
did...

Best wishes... Michael