Old May 30th 13, 07:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
[email protected]

Default Annalee Dolls

On Sunday, August 20, 1995 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, bryan wrote:
I have searched the WWW far and wide to see if I can find anything about Annalee
Dolls, and have had no luck. These collectable dolls are based in New Hampshire,
but are sold all over. If anyone knows of any Web Pages, or any information on the
net about these dolls, could you please email me and let me know. Thank you in
advance.
--Bryan

Hi Bryan,

My name is Sue Coffee and I actually specialize in Annalee Dolls. I have a website with tons of information about Annalee Mobilitee Dolls as well as a collection of Current and Vintage Annalee Dolls for sale. You are welcome to call me during business hours and I would be happy to assist you. For Annalee Dolls please visit
www.suecoffee.com