Old July 20th 05, 01:10 AM
Larry Louks

"Ira Stein" heaped copious praises and accolades on Larry with:
Larry Louks was right on the money with his Fine & possibly VF-20
guess, and he does not have the experience of many of the long in tooth
old *******s like myself who have been around in this field for many
more years than Larry.

Heh heh! Heck, I think that's the first coin of that series that I've ever
graded, Ira. We might need to chalk that one up to "beginner's luck." In any
case, I'm pleased to hear that I was that close to what the slabbers saw in
the coin.

Thought the whole deal was kinda interesting and thought I'd share it
with y'all.

Thanks for sharing! That is indeed quite a story!

Larry
'even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while'