Old March 13th 05, 04:21 AM
Nancy Handy

Default Rotring Core discontinued and replaced by Rotring Skin

At Kate's Paperie today, the pen counter salesperson told me that the
Rotring Core was discontinued. I saw the Rotring Skin - it's ugly (even
uglier than the Core) and has the Sensa-type grip, but it writes well.
I don't recall what the Rotring Core cost, but the Rotring Skin retails
at about $20. I didn't buy one.

Like the Core, the Skin is a pen that you either love or you hate.

I also tried the new Mont Blanc LE love letters ink. It's a reddish
black and rather nice but it's a small bottle and I think it retailed at
about $14.

Nancy