Old March 3rd 05, 08:50 PM

I had to follow up on this old topic with something on EBay today:

Title: "Mariners REDS Ken Griffey Jr. UD 1989 MT BGS 10 ROOKIE"

Looks like a BGS 10 for sale right? No ... its a raw card with the
description (misspellings left in):

"Ken Griffey Jr. Card # 1 in the SERIS

The famous UD card that everyone wants !

This card is ready for the grade 9.5 or 10 by BGS easy !

If not totally satisified for ANY reason, I'm offering a money
back guarantee as long as card is shiiped back within 10 days
of auction ending."

So, since when is it "easy" to get a BGS 9.5 or 10? And by the time
the seller gets me the card, I may have 2 or 3 days tops to get the
card graded and take him up on his guarantee. What a deal.