Old December 4th 18, 09:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default 1995 ROWE AMI MMCD-1

On 2018/12/03 9:07 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 3:09:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
All small bulbs around the number buttons does not work. My I ordered new bulbs and holders but I was wondering, if these are like Christmas lights; If one is out does that break the circuit causing all of them not to light-up?

V/R,
Scotty

All,
I replaced all bulbs and sockets and my Jukebox lit up like a Christmas Tree, however what does not light up is the number selection buttons. none of the numbers lightup, Is this right? I find it hard to believe that the numbers don't light up, there are no bulbs under them but a circuit card, Can anyone comment?
V/R,
Scotty

If the buttons are translucent then they would be lit by a nearby
fluorescent bulb...which is how most jukeboxes lit them.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com