Thread: Spar 8 Tracks
View Single Post
Old April 26th 16, 10:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover
external usenet poster

Default Spar 8 Tracks

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 2:40:12 AM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
you are correct about boot legging and piracy.
2 forms that will never be totally stopped.
as for noodles yes i dought he would have the smarts to run a record
company
spar is like some the no name music company's in my area sometimes they do
good covers of a bands music other times it really sucks

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

You may have made a very valid point there regarding Charlie "Noodles" Nudo, Andy. It's a wonder how he is still on Ebay after all of this time. I just checked him out on Ebay and again, he is selling stuff that you could buy at a junkyard, junk-shop, antique store and flea markets for cheap prices at ridiculously high prices with free shipping. With many sellers, free shipping is a convenience, but with "Noodles", you're paying for the shipping along with the high prices that he sells his stuff for. As I said, I guess that since he has no more 8-Track's or any of those graphite robbing foam pads to sell, he is now selling this stuff. I still buy on Ebay when I can and I also buy from other online selling sites as well.

My most recent addition to my 8-Track collection is Merle Haggard's Mama Tried album. It is still in wonderful shape and it has new pads and splice. I played it when I got it in the mail and it sounds great. Aside from this one, I also have The Best of the Best of Merle Haggard and Merle Haggard Presents His 30th Album on 8-Track, which are both RCA Music Service tapes, while the Mama Tried is an authentic Capitol Records tape.

Happy trails and Happy Trackin' to y'all.

Ads